[fedora-my] FUDCon Planning: Promo Team; Report who still alive

Adam Othman adam0thman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:59:41 UTC 2012

Guys,

Sorry for not responding earlier.
Sadly to inform, i hv to quit/tarik diri from the
planning committee/volunteers.
Some heavy things came up at work, thus my focus is currently on them.
Seriously apologize fr not contributing anything, but will surely support
the event nevertheless.
I will still promote FUDCon where i can, so do alert me if there are any
fliers to be distributed/online spamming to be done.

Thanks fr yr understanding.

- Adam

./alak.cc
<http://alak.f.n0rd.org>