New magazine articles uploaded, call for more!

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Tue Apr 6 07:11:51 UTC 2010

Hello all,

A few Fedora enthusiasts from India wrote three articles on
virtualization for the Linux For You magazine for their March 2010 Virt
special issue.

Since the publisher releases the PDFs of the final articles under a CC
license, I've gone ahead and uploaded the articles to the Wiki. I
created a new page, just to keep it all in one place:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine_articles_on_virtualization

It's currently linked from

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization

but I'm sure a better job could be done in organizing the content.
Please feel free to do so.

Also, Linux Magazine (Linux Pro Magazine in the US) is looking at a Virt
Special so if you were looking to contribute, here's your chance!

Cheers,
		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/