Python in Fedora 13 feature profile: progress report

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 19:15:20 UTC 2010

Just finished a great interview with Dave Malcolm (thank you, Dave, for
graciously giving so much of your time for this!) on Python features in F13.

For those of you looking to see what a feature profile in progress looks
like, the transcript and a couple of my "so what do I do next?" notes
are up at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Python_in_Fedora_13#Progress_so_far. Ask
questions if there's something you don't understand - I want to make
sure that we're making something comprehensible to all Python
programmers or potential Python hackers. ;)

--Mel