F13 Beta announcement

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:12:30 UTC 2010

On 04/12/2010 02:11 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
> Ryan, David, Robyn, Rahul -- you guys did a great job beefing up the
> F13 Beta announcement! Thanks for the effort you put into it. I did a
> couple minor edits but I was really happy about the quality you guys
> built into the page.  Great job.

Quick note:  I think we really need to add the many virtualization
features into a single point and explain it in a way that appeals to the
audience we are targeting.  I didn't do it for this release because I
wasn't sure we had enough time to do a good writeup on that but really
would like to cover this one for Fedora 13 general release
announcement.  We should start working on it, right away!

Rahul