[In the news] Fedora 13 - Ubuntu's smart but less attractive cousin

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:40:18 UTC 2010

Hi

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/13/fedora_13_beta_review/

Perspective:  We need to advertise the end user facing features more
loudly.  Ubuntu includes gwibber and a applet and advertises it as
social networking built-in.  We do have similar features:  Pino is
default for Fedora 13.   If we can get the one page release notes effort
pushed forward, it would help.

Factual corrections:  Feel free to post them to the site.  I don't have
a account there yet.   mesa-dri-drivers-experimental is not a separate
driver.  GNOME version is 2.30

Release notes:  Does Anaconda create a separate /home only if the
available space is more than 50 GB?  Such details need to go into the
release notes.

Rahul