Linux Foundation MeeGo partners: Fedora MIA

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 08:26:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/node/6145
>
> Linux Foundation has recently announced a long list of distributions as
> partners to boost their MeeGo effort.  Fedora (and Ubuntu) is not in
> that list.  Any idea, why?  We have folks like Peter Robinson and others
> very engaged in this sub community of netbook development and "Fedora
> Mini" stuff.

I presume that we would have to communicate with them and come to some
form of agreement. I'm not sure what that curtails and I would assume
it would need both board and legal assistance. I'm prepared to assist
from the technical side of things but I have no idea about the rest of
the requirements.

Peter