Small question regardin Fedora

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:57:09 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Mario Torre <neugens at limasoftware.net> wrote:
<snip>

> [1] actually, cool would be translated is so different ways, but you
> would end up talking funny anyway :)

In Spanish we have the same problem... almost all names have gender in
Spanish. So the article "it" splits in female and male articles. The
few that are non gender specific you can go either way. People will
look you funny when you use female in areas where they use male
articles for those non gender specific. I can only recall at this
moment: agua (water), mar (sea).

I always use Fedora coupled with a category like community,
distribution, project and the alike. As those have very specific
gender, I took that gender for the articles.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217