Equinox Radiance Glass

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Sun Apr 18 17:01:39 UTC 2010

 Hey,

 Though this is redundant to this list or maybe not... I'm working on a
remake of "Equinox Radiance Glass" GTK2+ theme.
 Basically what I'm trying to do is to have it looking like with the
Fedora colors.

 This is something personal as I would realize that this might be too
"Ubuntu" looking. Anyway, it's one of my favorite themes.

 For the artists hanging around, what would be the best colors to use to
keep it the closest possible within the Fedora branding?

 I'm planning to have some minor modifications and inserts a metal color
(most likely silver) for some more sophisticated looks.

 Anyone could point to some docs with RGB values of the Fedora branding?
(I know I could hack Clearlooks or Fedora), but trying to be a bit more
constructive.

 This is mainly a private thingie, but if it comes too look decent I
wont mind doing the packaging for the future (despite of might be too
close to "Ubuntish").

 nelson