Release announcement

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Apr 27 21:11:00 UTC 2010

Paul,

 I would like to work for this as well if there are no objections from
the people.

 I would like also to know if we can speculate about the audience who
will be reading this and if it should be aimed for those segments.

 In addition in which format and support are we going to use it? Using
any support media?

 nelson

--
Nelson Marques