Test Day promotion help

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 28 12:16:53 UTC 2010

I'll be attending the XFCE testing day, maybe not in full, but a part of
it :)

Then I'll get the feeling on how it works and can for sure work in
something that in the future QA can take advantage from it.

As for spreading the word, that seems Ambassadorial work, they have more
knowledge on communities than I do.

Anyway I've pulled a small brochure, nothing fancy... Though it seems
useless...

If you have time we can speak a bit on the irc one of this days so I can
get the feeling on how we can help better QA (after release).

nelson

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)