The state of Web Development

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 03:13:40 UTC 2010

On 04/28/2010 07:15 AM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Since the 'web' is our premier channel of distribution and it's quite
> relevant to the Fedora Community/Project, I would like to point
> something amusing:
>
> http://www.webdirections.org/sotw10/

Thanks for the call-out, Nelson! Forwarding to the Websites list, too -
these may be good statistics to keep in mind when doing
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Keyword_optimization.

Also, survey methods / presentation methods of this survey data were
interesting to look at for when we do more work on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_research - I thought this was a
snazzy one-page presentation of results, and the complete set of
(anonymous) responses is downloadable in CSV format, which is a good
balance of openness of data + avoiding information overload.

--Mel