Test Day promotion help

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 29 04:21:20 UTC 2010

Am 29.04.2010 04:54, schrieb Mel Chua:
> On 04/28/2010 04:17 AM, Nelson Marques wrote:
>
>> Adam,
>>
>> Don't really know if this suits your needs, but feel free to check this
>> out (re-made from a previous document from John Spevack):
>>
>> http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/QA/fedora-qa.odt
>> http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/QA/fedora-qa.pdf

Looks good so far. But maybe you want to look over the colors they seem
to be not accurate.
> These are great! I'm not sure how much immediate interest we'll be able
> to drum up for the rest of F13's test days, but this might make a good
> handout for, say, F13 release parties to call attention to test days and
> ways new users can provide feedback and bug reports.

Indeed. Therefore the Timeline for the whole Testdays could be pasted
in. That would maybe look great and gives a good overview.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0