Social Media Passwording

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 11:25:28 UTC 2010

Hy,

The idea behind that seem to be ok. Me personally do not like sharing
sensible data like passwords over a common media like the internet. I
think GnuPG is pretty good for "sharing" passwords instead of sending
them over another Server which we can not control of ourself and we do
not know what they do with the data. In my opinion such "service" is Ok
for personal use, but not for a big community or even in business.

mit freundlichen grüßen / best regards
H. Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org