FAD at OLF

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 9 16:57:54 UTC 2010

Dear Marketing List,

I did not hear from a sole regarding holding a Fedora Activity Day at
the Ohio LinuxFest on 9/10. The deadline has come and gone. I suspect
is is out of disinterest but hope that isn't so. You do not have to
have a full agenda - just one solid point person. We do not have
unlimited space - nor is it cheap. It will be free to Fedora or what
ever Free Software project jumps on it first.

I will be on Freenode after 18:00 eastern today as bethlynn. Also any
interested parties may send me an email at bethlynn at ohiolinux.org.

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher