Legal review of slogans

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:20:49 UTC 2010

Just a reminder to the list of something we covered in yesterday's
Marketing meeting.  Our IP counsel in Red Hat Legal needs to review
the slogan suggestions to make sure we're not, for example, walking on
someone else's trademarks.  This yet another service they provide to
us gratis.

John Poelstra has updated the Marketing team schedule[1] to reflect a
legal review item.  Jared has sent (or will send shortly) the slogans
that people agreed on yesterday to Legal for review, and let us know
here about the response.

I'm adding this to the slogan SOP[2].

* * *
[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-marketing-tasks.html