Fwd: F14 Talking Points - Need something for Sugar

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:02:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 03:06:28PM -0400, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Simon from Sugar Labs got us a nice summary of the upcoming features
> in Sugar 0.90, so I threw these on the wiki page. Does this look sane?
> Changes and editing more than welcome!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_talking_points#Sugar_0.90

Thanks Sebastian!

The only thing I would offer is that two out of three of the talking
points focus more on the technology than on what the user can do with
it (or alternately, what the visible effects are for them).  Can we
get anyone on the list to look at these points and redefine them in
the context of how it makes users (kids) able to be even more awesome?