release slogan, round 2.

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:22:42 UTC 2010

Just putting this out there for discussion, or not: Is $SLOGAN=NONE still an
option? Looking at the distro landscape, it appears that we're the only ones
that do it -- and if we're not the only ones doing it, that would affirm my
main point that slogans may be so secondary to any distro's release name
that they are irrelevant.

Larry Cafiero