FWN Reader Survey: final copy

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Dec 7 21:17:34 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions for the FWN reader survey!
I've made some changes, which can be previewed at:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/6/67/FWN-survey-20101207.pdf

Mel, I'll take you up on the offer to purchase responses for this with
the Community credit card, so that I can open this on Thursday for
username/password for the Limeservice account I have set up.  They take
PayPal and Visa.  Alternatively, I can pay with PayPal and submit for
reimbursement to that same PayPal account, if that is easier.  Thanks!

   - pascal