[In the news] IT Lure Distro Hoppin`: Fedora 14

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 06:11:14 UTC 2010

Hi

http://www.itlure.com/2010/12/distro-hoppin-fedora-14.html

"While some users may be turned off by the lack of easy-to-reach proprietary
drivers/codecs and the barren default software selection, most will
appreciate the true qualities of this distro:

  *  its focus on developing the community and trying to keep everyone
active and contributing in some way or another;
  * giving users access to the latest and greatest apps in the open source
world;
  *  its commitment to freedom.

Surely, as always, there is room for improvement, but I found Laughlin to be
the most stable and solid version of Fedora I've tried in years. "

Rahul