Call For Participation writer for the talking points

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:01:36 UTC 2010

FYI: If anyone does still have feedback (I've already sent the mail),
it's still open for discussion - this email should be posted to the
Talking Points SOP wiki page for future reuse.  Any changes /
incorporations we want to make should be done there.

I'll go ahead and add this email to the Talking Points SOP page now.

Happy weekend!