My first offer as a contribution

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon Feb 22 19:11:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 08:38 -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
> On 02/22/2010 05:59 AM, Salvadesswaran P.S. wrote:

> Go for it - you're already going about things the right way by sharing
> your thoughts-in-progress and asking for feedback on this list. Keep
> doing that, and the rest of us will throw in ideas and course
> corrections as things go along (as people are already starting to do).
>
> I might also suggest blogging about this as you go along on Planet
> Fedora - instructions for that are at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_Fedora_Planet - that way people in
> the Fedora community outside the Marketing team will see your
> work-in-progress and make comments as well.

 Thanks for the encouraging thought on this one. I'm going to start on
this by collecting available information and perform a small sketch on
how it should look like.

 In the future we can establish a formal update on the analysis for
every release and keep it updated so that everyone on the Fedora
Universe can be up-to-date with what we are trying to correct and
improve. I would recon that time will prove such tool as a good support
for strategical decisions.

 I'm on it, from this point on, this is my fight.

 Nelson