A question to this list regarding Fedora as a Product

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Feb 23 17:41:20 UTC 2010

Mel,

 Thanks for info. I'm going to take a look into that and see if we can
have this operational in the shortest time possible after the release of
Fedora 13.

 Right now just trying to fix the RSS feed to planet, since it backfired
on my wordpress blog. Not displaying things as I want.
 Need to start as well the SWOT on our wiki and take some more
background info on several details.

 Once everything is on the way (should be within a couple of days), I'll
take a look into the platform and contact the people involved so we can
get it running and build a nice package.

 nelson