Release slogan SOP

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:32:32 UTC 2010

I did a bit of work on the [[Release slogan SOP]] page, including
adding some automagic links that will update with each release.

I also created a {{Slogan}} template (at [[Template:Slogan]] maybe
obviously) that we'll be able to use for F14 and future releases.

My remaining tasks are to help flesh out the rest of the SOP, and
remove the ideas area entirely, replacing it with the instructions for
creating a new [[F<#> release slogan]] page, which is very short and
simple.