FAD schedule and to-do prep list: put it here!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jan 23 06:46:02 UTC 2010

As per Ryan's excellent email the other day reminding us that we need to
get our FAD agenda in order, I've braindumped some sample
schedules/deliverables into each of the 4 days of our FAD schedule.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Agenda

They're all strawmen, so feel free to edit/delete/revise/critique as you
will, the final schedule will be ultimately set by each day's owner. One
part that's missing from each is "what prep would we need to do before
now and March 13 in order to be able to have this schedule at the FAD?"

Tuesday's meeting is going to set our schedule and our to-prep list, so
get those ideas going (here and/or on the wiki page)!

--Mel

PS: Those of you working on projects, think about how the FAD can move
them forward - find the day you think your project fits best into, and
put your project in a space in that schedule and describe what you want
us to use the time for - basically, convince the FAD day owner to
incorporate it into the schedule. ;)