[Ambassadors] Goodbye

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:41:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 06:44:23PM +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> So, here I am. Thank you my friends for everything. I wish you all my best.
>
> Long life to Fedora Project, one of the marvelous experience I've ever had.

Francesco, I know that your time has been short over the last year,
but even so you've done tremendous work in the Fedora Project for a
long time.  The positive attitude you've shown every day, your
willingness to learn and grow, and your interest in stepping up to
lead even when it was difficult, has put a wonderful mark on Fedora
that will last for a long time.

You are always welcome here, Francesco, and I hope you will not be a
stranger to us -- you're part of our Fedora family!