F13 release deliverables table complete

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 03:13:34 UTC 2010

I'm proud to announce that for the first time ever, we have absolutely
no redlinks in our deliverables table - for any of our deliverables, as
well as all the explanatory pages and SOPs for them. Sweet.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables

Okay, some of the SOPs could use more work for F14, but the next-steps
for those have been clearly marked, and examples for them have been
pointed-to. I've taken the rest as far as I could.

Once we refresh this table for the F14 cycle, we'll have to create a
deliverables archive for the stuff (F11) that's getting pushed off the
table. ;) Just noting.

--Mel