Microblog content

nelson marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:55:35 UTC 2010

I've started something some days ago:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/support_anonymously

The idea behind this is to point a document for users who want to support us
in an anonymously way, how?

Going after the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) concepts, there are two
things that are awesome, one of them is that the number of links of the web
contributes to this concept (at least on google). The higher the number the
links you have on the internet to your website, it will improve page
ranking.

So if everyone has a link on their blogs it will benefict the project by
providing us a higher rank in google index.

I'm also including on that document other key factors like:

* the importance of ALT descriptions on SEO;
* keyword density;
* how to use properly images and what to code on ALT so we get results on
SEO.
* some basic concepts around 'spider diffusion'.

The blogging part and some other parts probably would qualify for htis. Feel
free to re-use them if you believe they might fit your needs here also.

nelson.

2010/6/15 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

> I added the following section on [[Status and microblogging SOP]][1]:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Status_and_microblogging_SOP#Content
>
> Additions welcome!
>
> * * *
> [1] Renamed from [[Twitter SOP]], links fixed. :-)
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>          Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com

nelson marques
nmo.marques at gmail.com