Fedora Next: Tracking the bleeding edge of Fedora development

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:16:45 UTC 2010

Hi

I have recently started a new blog, aggregated in Planet Fedora that is
dedicated to covering Fedora development changes.

http://fedoranext.wordpress.com/

I was originally holding out for Insight but that seems to take time to
launch and my hope is that we will be able to get more press and more
testing as well as cover the community as it deals with new changes on a
more detailed manner than it has been described in the past.   I hope
you find Fedora Next providing more "insight"  :-)

Rahul