Wiki page for country

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 21 23:36:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:56:31PM +0300, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
>> I would love to have lebanon.fedoracommunity.org point to the Lebanon
>> wiki page, so I'll see about talking to the website team at some point
>> in the next few weeks.
> Usually we use the standard country code for this, ergo
> lb.fedoracommunity.org.  You can find more information on our local
> community domain offerings here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

The same thing I wanted to register for the Chinese community as
cn.fc.o to have a good starting point, as currently there are too many
places to go to which are all hard to find. Added this to the
communities page and should I place a message in the infra channel?

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS