Wiki page for country

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Tue Jun 22 21:04:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 11:21 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:56:31PM +0300, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> > I've gone ahead and set up a stub page for Fedoracommunity.org and a
> > link to the newly setup Lebanon page.  I've done very little with the
> > wiki, so if I screwed anything up, please let me know (or feel free to
> > fix it if that's your preference).
>
> Would you be interested in talking to the websites team to get a list
> of other *.fedoracommunity.org subdomains, and adding them to this
> page too?

I wouldn't mind, but my life is currently pretty busy, so it will
probably be a few weeks before I get to this.

> > I would love to have lebanon.fedoracommunity.org point to the Lebanon
> > wiki page, so I'll see about talking to the website team at some point
> > in the next few weeks.
>
> Usually we use the standard country code for this, ergo
> lb.fedoracommunity.org.  You can find more information on our local
> community domain offerings here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

lb.fedoracommunity.org would be just dandy.  After reading the above
link, my main concern is that it isn't obvious that we can have
http://lb.fedoracommunity.org point to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoracommunity.org/Lebanon.  I am
assuming this is feasible and not against the "we don't provide hosting"
policy.

Jonathan