Swot

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon Mar 1 16:28:55 UTC 2010

 Hi Paul,

 I'm not planning to republish the content or anything like that, I'm
more interested in checking out the local restrictions (Europe) on
imports and exports. Even if their content is protected by licenses and
such, the government content isn't as they are public laws. I just need
to be aware of them, not reproduce them :)

 As an example, there are laws regarding cryptography  in the US, they
don't exist in the European Community, but other strange things might
exists that we need to contemplate, thats what I'm a searching for
(mainly import/export laws). I've choosen CBI because I do have full
access to their stuff and I'm familiar with them from school.

 nelson.