Fwd: Reminder F13 Alpha Readiness Meeting 2010-03-04 @ 21:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 21:39:54 UTC 2010

> This Thursday March 4, 2010, we will meet to make sure we are
> coordinated and ready for the public release of the Fedora 13 Alpha on
> Tuesday, March 9, 2010.
>
> date: 2010-03-04
> place: irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> time: 21:00 UTC (4 PM Eastern)

Before that meeting, I'd like to have...

1. Slogan done and announced, SOP finished
2. Talking points done and announced, SOP finished
3. Alpha announcement coordinated with Docs, finished, SOP finished
4. A game plan for getting through our Feature Profiles deliverables

And then - not so much for Alpha Readiness, but just for ourselves...

5. an update on survey software
6. an update on Fedora Insight
7. a walkthrough "are we all set?" check done on the Marketing FAD.

So that's what you'll see me pinging about as the days go by.

--Mel