prep for Marketing FAD

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 23:05:33 UTC 2010

Marketers,

I have gone through the Marketing FAD page and updated every section of
it.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010

Please take a look, with the following things in mind:

* Is your status properly reflected on the attendees section?  This is
particularly important as we plan for Saturday's social event.

* Do you own a day?  If so, what do you think about how your day is
shaping up?  I have purposefully tried to break the day into sections
rather than specific blocks of time, because I think that still keeps
things relatively constrained, but frees us from the panic of having
too-specific of a schedule.

* Several of the days (brand, video, and PR) depend on some Red Hat
folks being available.  Based on their availability, we might swap the
order of days around.  So be flexible!

Let's use that page, and this thread, as we work toward the start of the
Marketing FAD on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

--Max