Release announcement

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:10:29 UTC 2010

I have no objections with what is here. I did some uber-nit-picky
adding of periods to the names of some of the bullet-point items in
the Admin section just to keep unity with the other bullet-point
items.

That said: It does seem... somewhat ... reminiscent of the F12 alpha
announcement :) Are there any objections if I re-personalize the intro
a bit this evening?