Press kit next-actions

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 19 15:48:42 UTC 2010

Hy,

actually I'm plowing through the texts and putting the modules together,
mix in a bit of designs, etc. I think that will be my work over the weekend.
The list you put together is a good basic for the SOP
- customer / Eventowner / etc. comes with the need.
- plowing through existing modules of presskit and review them
- writing / editing the modules
- deliver the modules

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0