Fedora 13 Release and Communication

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:03:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 03:50:31AM +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:

> Anyone has already prepared and "squated" the Fedora13 (and derivates)
> on facebook and twitter? Planning to use them to support communication
> and try to get some feedback and information from our users ?

We have @fedora_linux on Twitter, and I've reached out to @fedora on
Identi.ca to see if we can get keys to that kingdom.

Most of the @fedora<NN> accounts for the next few years seem to be
taken -- which is fine, because we really don't want to split out our
messages to separate accounts for each release.  It confuses users if
they want to respond over time, and I suspect most will be using '#'
hashtags anyway.