Need some time in a future Marketing Meeting.

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 05:30:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM, threethirty <three at threethirty.us> wrote:
> +1 we have real work to do.

We all have to be sensitive to differences, but it is impossible for
one person to know all the possible way of something get
misinterpreted. Most important it is impossible to please everybody
all the time.

We are doing real work. I have helped with Spanish localization of One
Page Release Notes. I also was asked random stuff out the blue by
Gomex, and without knowing I help him with the Brazilian localization.

http://www.projetofedora.org/wiki/index.php/Fedora_12_notas_de_lancamento
http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/Conoce_Fedora_12

We (as marketing team) discussed (at FAD) that we need to promote
better those localizations for the next release. Invite more people to
do more localization. This is the way out, local people will not
include wrong local symbols. The solution was already in place, but
apparently not well known.

Best regards.

PS: What a marketing budget we will got if we find a way to cash all
the $0.02 that everybody is tossing with at emails ;)

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217