Need some time in a future Marketing Meeting.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 14:14:46 UTC 2010

I'd like to put forth a counterproposal. Nelson, how about running some
Classroom (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom) sessions on the
topics you've proposed?

>   * Cultural aspects in Communication - it's importance, as Fedora aims
> to an International Community.
>   * Consider what we shouldn't associate with Fedora.
>   * Symbology and Brand Association
>   * Restriction policy towards potential "harmful" symbology

That way, you can look at drawing from a broader audience than those of
us who are usually present for Marketing meetings, and we can continue
to use meetings to work towards our F13 deliverables and such.

--Mel