Re: Fedora Project em Português

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:10:26 UTC 2010

2010/5/1 Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt>:

> people,
>
> with all respect, I'm bleeding from my eyes after seeing this:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt
>
> Do I have permission to edit this page and convert this to Standard
> Portuguese (pt_PT)?

Nelson, the right way to approach this is by working in cooperation
with the other contributors who put the page together. Saying things
like "I'm bleeding from my eyes after seeing this" could be insulting
to the people who put their volunteer time into the page. It's
fantastic that you want to improve things around the project, and I
applaud you for being willing to help. I would ask that you remember
that there are many volunteers everywhere in the project giving freely
of their time, and you should strive to build a positive relationship
with them as you work.

I did find one minor issue on the page as a non-pt speaker, which was
that it's not directing to our official sites for download and
information. Nelson, I left information on the Talk page[1] that
perhaps you could work with the other contributors to improve the
page.

Paul

* * *
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Pt