[in the news] Fedora 13 gives off plain vibe, but offers power and stability under the hood

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Fri May 14 06:23:18 UTC 2010

http://www.itworld.com/open-source/107242/fedora-13-gives-plain-vibe-offers-
power-and-stability-under-hood

"I have been using Fedora 13 since the initial alpha release, and have been
very impressed with the stability of this platform to date. And I don't have
to make allowances for this being a pre-release product: I can honestly say
that I have never seen a more stable alpha-to-beta series of releases in a
Linux distro. I have seen just two -- count 'em -- two bugs, both minor, and
both gone now, so I won't even detail them. That seems a very small point, but
to me that points to a level of craftsmanship that shows up in other aspects
of this distribution."

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix