Self Introduction: Luke Slater

Joe O'Dell ascenseur at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 14 19:14:56 UTC 2010

Hey Luke!

Welcome! Although I can't approve your application, it's great to see you here.

I'm sure you know who I am, (a big hint, my IRC nick is ascenseur).

Be seeing you around!

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)