Feedback on the Linux Action Show review of Fedora 13

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:36:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for writing that response, Rahul, even and objective in tone.
One question I had though...

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 11:57:01PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> *  GNOME PackageKit:  We are working on a alternative frontend that is
> more focused on application installation than the current interface.
> You can follow progress at
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ApplicationInstaller

This page doesn't look to have been updated for almost two years.  I'm
not sure anyone is actively working on this particular frontend,
although I do know that the Desktop SIG is ver interested in finding a
more intuitive way to expose applications and groups to users.