Web redesign blog

Kara Schiltz kschiltz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 18:58:51 UTC 2010

Hello all,

The new web redesign of fedoraproject.org looks amazing. We highlighted
it in yesterday's Fedora 14 press release that Red Hat issued
(http://www.redhat.com/about/news/prarchive/2010/fedora14.html), but I
think it also merits a separate standalone blog on press.redhat.com. The
redesign was a combined effort across multiple groups within Fedora and
I'd like to highlight all of the work put into this project and point
out some of the cool new features on the site.

Would anyone on the Marketing team be interested in working with me to
draft a blog on the web redesign?

Thanks,
Kara