F14 Beta announcement - Needs eyeballs!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:11:30 UTC 2010

I've written up the Beta announcement, attempting to breathe a little
bit of life into it so it's not a carbon copy of the F13 announcement:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Beta_announcement

I would love some feedback and eyeballs ASAP, particularly around the
features (especially Spice!) to make sure I haven't goofed anything
up. If you want to polish, feel free to do that as well. :)

ALSO: I really, really need to figure out how / where to get / make
the referral links.

For example, the link to the F13 feature list looked like this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/FeatureList?wkanF13b <----
how do I get more of this goodness to add to the Beta announcement??

(On that note, it'd be useful to know if we did anything as far as
looking at the referral links we utilized last time around; if nobody
is doing anything with that, we should figure out how to do something
with it, at least figure out if we have procured any interesting
information that way as far as where our traffic is coming from.)

Beta is TOMORROW (yay!!!) so, while I hate to pull the whole "fire
alarm because I'm running late" thing, well.... Fire Alarm because I'm
running late :)

Cheers,

Robyn