[in the news]: Sys-Con Media: Cloud.com Exec Mark Hinkle on Community, Infrastructure, and T-Shirts

Jonathan Nalley jnalley at jnalley.com
Thu Feb 3 19:05:16 UTC 2011

"Mark: Yes, and so I've come to understand that communities thrive
when they interact with and learn from other communities. I have
tremendous respect for the Red Hat-sponsored Fedora project, for
example, which published a book on open source community development
and methodologies called "The Open Source Way." It's an excellent
blueprint for developing open source communities. I hope that we can
leverage their experience to build our own cloud computing community."

http://www.sys-con.com/node/1699580/print