[In the news] Out with Windows 2000, in with Fedora 14, part 2

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:34:02 UTC 2011

Hi

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/the-open-source-revolution-10014902/out-with-windows-2000-in-with-fedora-14-part-2-10021993/

"Other than these issues, the PC is running great and in fact they
immediately noticed a significant speed increase in running their
applications. I was surprised that still some tweaks were needed, but
when dealing with proprietary hardware/software, we will continue to see
these types of problems. My best advice is to direct new users to the
Fedora Forums which are very understanding for new users."

Rahul