Fedora Videos meeting reminder: Status check meeting!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:17:07 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 20:18 -0400, Sarah White wrote:
> I thought tatica had already done this? There is an email listed on
> the website (videos at fedoraproject.org). Is this just a place holder? I
> also thought it was going to be set up as a mailing list so that all
> the judges could see the entries?

Hi Sarah,

I don't personally know. Yes, it's listed on the wiki page, but I
haven't read anything about this anywhere. I actually added it to the
agenda because I have no information on it :)

I had talked to nirik (Kevin) the other day. He said that you just need
to open up a trac ticket. It isn't much work.

On a related topic: I've noticed that someone is already using the
Fedora Videos handle on planet.fedoraproject.org. We'll need to request
them to use something else once we're in a position to start publishing
videos.

I'll see everyone at the meeting!
--
Thanks,