Coordination in social networks

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:03:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Arnav Kalra <arnavkalra007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Distrowatch collects all this stuff automatically. Maybe we can just link to
> it.

Distrowatch, unless I'm missing a detail, collects/reposts
announcements from the distributions themselves, and reviews from
mainstream press, but they don't aggregate a lot of the other news
that is reported in the mainstream press (reporting and/or dissection
of decisions, interviews with specific contributors, deep dives into
specific features, etc.) So I don't know that we'd necessarily want to
rely on it as a single point of collection.