Self Introduction : Biraj Karmakar

Biraj Karmakar brnet00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:02:07 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Biraj Karmakar and I live in Barasat, Kolkata , INDIA.
My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is
biraj(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Biraj), and my IRC nick is
also biraj.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through MarkDude., and am
interested in joining because it spreads news on all major development
updates, releases, new projects and events related to Fedora. I want
to work closely with the Fedora Ambassadors who spread the word about
Fedora at events and allow the Fedora Project to interact directly
with its existing and prospective users.

I am working in open source and/or Free Software in the present. Some
of the projects I am working on
TRANSIFEX(https://transifex.net/projects/p/transifex/team/bn_IN) , and
MOZILLA THUNDER BIRD TRANSLATION(http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/).

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing ...

Marketing skills:
 I have to look "Marketing" up on Wikipedia, actually... I am an
engineering student.

Other skills:
 I keep/make pages good-lookin', spam-free, well-linked.
 I have learnt C and BASIC,python, PHP, SQL,during my schooldays.

I'd also like to learn about many linux magazine.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am studying at college.

I am wondering about what has been done in Marketing in the past.

Please help me get started!