Fedora-Video Meeting

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:26:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 11:05 +0530, nitesh narayan lal wrote:
> Hi,
> Last time I had put the reminder for the meeting , but unfortunately I
> myself was not available for that and everyone else was also busy as
> only Francisco had turned up .
> The point is we really need to get the contest task finish up ASAP so
> we need to meet again for the final time before the announcing the
> contest . I am not sure if we have the video ready for the contest .
> Please let me know when you people will have some time for the
> meeting  .
>
> Regards
> Nitesh Narayan Lal

Hi Nitesh, folks,

We're focussing on the wrong thing here. Meetings aren't important,
getting the work done is.

Even if we don't meet, we need to ensure that the tasks that were
assigned are completed in time and a mail is dropped to the list.

Please go through your tasks and see if they're complete folks :)

I've sent the text I was to write for the publicity part to the list[1].

Mark and me had met over facebook chat the other day. He's been working
on his video. Should be done soon.

Tatica sent me an audio recording for the "fedora foundations"/"I am
fedora" video that I hope to do. However, this isn't related to the
fedora videos contest in a direct manner at the moment :)

I also think it's better to keep all our correspondence on the mailing
list. The mailing list is public, and the entire marketing team can read
on the status of the project rather than just this fixed bunch of us.
Sending this mail to the list too, please reply there and not
privately :)

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2012-June/014336.html

[2]